If you’ve been having difficulty breathing, catching yourself gulping air unexpectedly; if you’ve been coughing for a while, the cough accompanied by phlegm – these might be indicating the development of COPD – Chronic Obtrusive Pulmonary Disease – which is a good reason to consider consulting your doctor. The symptoms above might suggest there has been a degradation to lung function, which leads to a low oxygen levels in one’s blood.
The issue mentioned may affect one’s life quality and influence directly concentration levels, movability and productivity. If one notices these symptoms, a visit to the doctor might be in order, so a few test could be run.
In order to verify an Oxygen Concentrator is required, three tests may be run by your doctor:
- ABG – Arterial Blood Gas test – tests the gas balance in one’s blood. If there is an improper balance between the oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, it is bad.
- Spirometry test – to test the lung function; one would be asked to blow into a mouthpiece as strong as they can, to see how much force can be produced.
- A physical test, such as the x-ray or the CT scan – these to provide with a visual of the lungs, so the doctor can get a better idea as to what is going on.
There are multiple products around the market, which makes this a complicated decision. It is highly suggested that these decisions are taken with one’s doctor, so the product eventually chosen complies with one’s specific needs – each person’s needs are different, and the dose provided by the Oxygen Concentrator should be tailored to those needs.
Now, after covering what should be known on the Why, here are a few examples you can consider as a solution for your needs:
Zorvo DHL Delivery 1L Portable O2 generator:
The Zorvo 1L Portable O2 generator is a newly made oxygen concentrator, with advanced technology for precise oxygen concentration control. It is designed to work silently throughout the night, with a chargeable battery and an easy-to-use control panel.
The prolonged battery lifespan also allows to use the product outdoors for as long as an hour.
Operating videos are available from the manufacturer.
- Oxygen outflow of 29+/-2%
- Airflow outlet of Approximately 3+/-1.5L/min
- Size: 260(L)X110(W)X170(H)
- Wight: Generating unit: adapter 2.0KG
- Power Consumption: average below 32W
- Rated Voltage: AC 100-240V 50-60HZ or DC 12-15
- Light and portable
- Chargeable battery
- Prolonged battery life
- Can work throughout the night
- Is sensitive to heat and humidity
- Is sensitive to high altitude – oxygen concentration and flow might be affected
Clients say that:
- It is a great product with great customer service
- They would recommend the product to others
- They would purchase additional products from this manufacturer
Merlilive Portable Oxygen Concentrator:
The Merlilive Portable Oxygen Concentrator is of a compact and styled design. The compact structure allows for easily carrying the appliance as needed around an area. It has a big LED screen, which provides clear illustration of information, such as battery condition, oxygen levels etc.
The appliance comes with a sterilizing apparatus, which allows for contamination removal.
- Oxygen outflow is 5L/M=40%+-3%, 3L=60%+-3%,1.5L=90+-3%
- Oxygen purity is adjustable in the 40%-90% range
- Oxygen continuous flow: 0-5L
- Size: 230*200*325mm
- Oxygen concentrator Weight: 5.4kg
- Oxygen concentrator voltage: AC220V/110V
- Compact and portable
- Big LED screen with a convenient front panel
- Had adjustable flow rate
- Easy to use for the elderly
- Weight requires a trolley
- Requires charging every few hours
Clients say that:
- Good customer service
- Engaged supplier who assists customers when needed
Yuwell YU300 Portable Homecare Oxygen Bar Machines Portable Travel Oxygen Concentrator:
The Yuwell YU300 is a portable homecare oxygen bar machines, and at only 8 kg, is also convenient as a travel oxygen concentrator, with a large and comfortable control panel. This appliance is excellent for stationary use, in the living room or bedroom but with the adjustable oxygen flow, can also be used in the car.
- Oxygen Concentration between 30%-90%
- Flow Range: 1-5L/min
- Weight: 8kg
- Size: 27cm*17.5cm*29.5cm
- Voltage required: 110V
- A large and comfortable LED control panel
- Adjustable oxygen concentration
- Convenient to carry
- Easy to setup
- A little on the heavy side
- Not built for outdoor use
- Extensive use could cause to overheat
Clients say that:
- Very good customer service
- Additional parts allow to adjust a more comfortable environment
- This is a very good product, which people would recommend to others
Portable Oxygen AC 100/220V 50-60HZ Concentrator Air Purifier O2 Supply Machine Household and Hospital Use 24Hours Continously:
As a supplementary medical device, this appliance is useful for home and travel use both. It is designed to be used while connected to an electrical socket, though additional parts can be purchased to widen its range (such as a car adaptor or a battery). While small and light, it can easily be setup in any room for your convenience.
- Light and easy to carry
- Built for longevity and continuous use
- Very reliable
- Battery and car adaptor need to be purchased separately
- Built for indoor use
Clients say that:
- They take it along when they travel due to its ease of use and setup
- Might get overheated if positioned improperly
- The two-hour automatic interval is very convenient
13.39 x 7.09 x 12.21
17.32 x 11.81 x 17.13
10.6 x 6.9 x 11.6